July 05, 2008

The Propeller on your cycle


Yesterday i saw a man selling some toy helicopters. I really liked the concept of it, and it occurred to me, how about putting a propeller right in front of my cycle? so this is the light-bulb behind it. When i should drive my cycle the propeller will spin making an attractive display. Further i can attach a motor behind it to act as a dynamo, and light something interesting with it.

Right now i have put an aluminum heart shaped plate with 'P' (my initials) on it. Well, its not precisely heart, but resembles it. a poor failure :(
Publish Post

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sharp heart :-(

Tanvir Kaur said...

the dynamo can be used to light up an electric bulb which can be used as a headlight at night...is it possible????

Prasanna Gadkari (M.Des in Product Design from I.I.Sc. ) said...

Hi Tanvir,
Thats a nice idea!!
Sadly u cant patent it, its already in use :(

Tanvir Kaur said...

Never mind...! as long as i can use it....:)

Post a Comment

Discussion